Digital BaaS Administrator
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
JOB SUMMARY A Digital - Banking as a Service (BaaS)
Administrator performs transaction processing for institutional
depositors, broker dealers, municipal, and Digital and Banking as a
Service accounts. Responsible for opening accounts, processing
deposits and withdrawals (via wire, ACH or check), and closing and
rollover of CDs. Reviews, records, reconciles and monitors daily
transactions and CD activity. Performs monthly processing and
adjustments. Coordinates with accounting staff regarding broker
dealer records. Maintains and updates files for the department.
- Processes daily broker dealer, institutional, municipal, and
digital - BaaS transactions including account opening, deposits,
withdrawals, wire transfers, closing and rollover of CDs.
- Monitors deposit reports to ensure transaction accuracy and
- Performs monthly processing and adjustments.
- Maintains files, policies, procedures and updates records as
- Coordinates with accounting staff in regards to broker dealer
- Assists with municipal banking services including resolving
various account/product issues, rate changes on Fiserv DNA,
custodial account set-ups and maintenance, adjustments - updates,
- Prepares departmental reports where needed, assists with
preparation for internal and regulatory audits.
- Assists with onboarding Digital - BaaS partnerships.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of
the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
Job Requirements: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree in business, accounting or finance
- Two (2) years of experience in banking/ financial services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of banking policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of FISERV DNA system a plus.
- Computer literate with proficiency in internet navigation, word
processing and Excel.
- Ability to effectively document procedures and write business
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and work prioritization skills.
- Good organization - planning skills.
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects with varying
- Project management skills a plus.
- Self-motivated. NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANK. Based in Hicksville,
NY, New York Community Bank is a New York State-chartered savings
bank serving customers throughout Metro New York, New Jersey, Ohio,
Arizona and Florida. New York Community Bank serves customers
through over 200 branches featuring a divisional structure: Queens
County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings Bank, Richmond County Savings
Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank and Atlantic Bank in New York; Garden
State Community Bank in New Jersey; Ohio Savings Bank in Ohio; and
AmTrust Bank in Florida and Arizona. With a longstanding reputation
of strength, stability and service, NYCB is proud to be committed
to the communities it serves. To learn more about the NYCB Family
of Banks visit us at . Help recruit top talent for NYCB through the
employee referral program. All NYCB employees are encouraged to
submit referrals. Locate top talent right in the community where
you live, work and play. Amazing individuals are all around be sure
to let them know how they can become a part of the NYCB family.
NYCB is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination
on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ethnicity,
religion, marital status, disability, military status, veteran
status, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, genetic information and any other
classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
or ordinance. This policy against discrimination applies to all
terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to:
recruitment and selection, promotion and demotion, transfer,
training and development, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence
and termination. NYCB will consider reasonable accommodations for
employees and applicants with disabilities, as well as
accommodations that are necessary for an employee to practice their
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Hicksville , Digital BaaS Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!