CRE Financial Coordinator
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
A CRE Financial Coordinator I works under direct supervision to
coordinate the collection, recording and distribution of financial
statements, as requested by the Bank, for the CRE Financial
Analysis Department to use in the process of reviewing the bank's
income producing real estate portfolio.
* Secures financials and rent rolls for all rental income producing
* Verifies all borrower submitted documentation is current and
* Populates the MIE system with secondary loan information.
* Communicates with borrowers, managing agents, loan officers,
controllers, attorneys and brokers as needed to obtain additional
* Manages assigned High Profile loans to ensure timely submission
* Participates in targeted call-out programs to secure specific
* Assists borrowers with inquiries and resolves routine
* Utilizes Excel spreadsheets for various projects.
* Responsible for uploading completed financial review packages and
other documents into the Banks online document repository.
* Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
* Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of the
job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work
* Minimum one year of related experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Basic knowledge of commercial lending regulations and practices
* Excellent customer service, communication and mathematical
* Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including
Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Detail oriented and good organizational skills
NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANK.
Based in Hicksville, NY, New York Community Bank is a New York
State-chartered savings bank serving customers throughout Metro New
York, New Jersey, Ohio, Arizona and Florida. New York Community
Bank serves customers through over 200 branches featuring a
divisional structure: Queens County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings
Bank, Richmond County Savings Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank and
Atlantic Bank in New York; Garden State Community Bank in New
Jersey; Ohio Savings Bank in Ohio; and AmTrust Bank in Florida and
Arizona. With a longstanding reputation of strength, stability and
service, NYCB is proud to be committed to the communities it
To learn more about the NYCB Family of Banks visit us at
Help recruit top talent for NYCB through the employee referral
program. All NYCB employees are encouraged to submit referrals.
Locate top talent right in the community where you live, work and
play. Amazing individuals are all around be sure to let them know
how they can become a part of the NYCB family.
NYCB is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination
on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ethnicity,
religion, marital status, disability, military status, veteran
status, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, genetic information and any other
classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
This policy against discrimination applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment
and selection, promotion and demotion, transfer, training and
development, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence and
termination. NYCB will consider reasonable accommodations for
employees and applicants with disabilities, as well as
accommodations that are necessary for an employee to practice their
New York Community BankNew York
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Hicksville , CRE Financial Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!