Company: Mod- A Can, INnc
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Purpose: -The primary purpose of the quality inspector is to
ensure incoming, in process and finished products are compliant to
technical prints and customer specifications.Quality Inspector Job
- Assure required first article inspections are performed and
recorded in accordance with AS9102 and customer requirements.
- Perform in-process and incoming material inspections as
- Ensure required documentation and traceability is sufficient
for finished products.
- Maintain calibration records and assure measurement tools are
calibrated prior to expiration.
- Perform manual and computer data entry as needed.
- Interact with customers and suppliers with professional
- Support the AS9100 quality system requirements.
- Perform RCCA for internal nonconformities and customer
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Inspect returned products for damage and cause and report
findings weekly to Operations Manager.
- Others as needed.Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing or
- Familiar with aerospace quality standard AS9100 business
- Minimum of 2 years experiencing programming CMM devices, ZEISS
Calypso 2016 experience required.
- Proficient in utilizing ERP systems, Excel, Word, Power Point,
JOB BOSS experience a plus.
- Experience in making conformity decisions in an aerospace
- Working knowledge of calibration control practices.
- Ability to plan, lead and follow up on group projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing drawings.. CCM
- AS9102 first articleMust read and speak English.
- -Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to perform visual inspections with vision that is
correctable to 20/20.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to wear PPE as required and follow industry safety
protocols.Mod-A-Can, Inc. is an industry leader in
precision-machined components and electromechanical assemblies,
with customers worldwide in commercial aerospace, and the military.
We recognize that the knowledge, creativity, skills and integrity
of our employees enable us to lead the industry. We work hard to
foster an environment of growth, dedication and advancement, while
providing an optimum level of customer service. Mod-A-Can is proud
to offer a wide variety of benefits as part of our overall
commitment to the people who make our success possible. In addition
to competitive salaries, Mod-A-Can provides an excellent benefit
package that includes: comprehensive health care coverage, 401(k)
Plan, and more!
- Mod-A-Can is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US citizenship is
required due to ITAR & Military requirements.Job Type: Full-time
- Must be able to speak and read English.
Keywords: Mod- A Can, INnc, Hicksville , Quality Engineer/Inspector, Engineering , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!