Asset Management Administrator
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
JOB SUMMARY Provides administrative support to the Asset
Management Team and works to ensure a timely, effective workflow of
loan documentation. Interfaces with Loan Administration on Post
Close items including payment applications, escrow deficiencies,
insurance lapses, property releases, loan payoffs, loan
satisfactions, etc. Provides quality customer service through
interactions with Asset Management Officers, customers, brokers and
attorneys. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Compiles and analyzes loan and portfolio related
- Generates and assists in the preparation of reports and
analyses to ensure loan documentation is moving forward in a timely
- Interfaces with Loan Administration on Post Close items such as
payment applications, property releases, transfer of interests and
- Assists with time sensitive tasks including the preparation of
the Criticized Classified Reports and other reports as needed.
- Maintains various monitoring logs/databases, including HPD
violations, Appraisal Determination Requests, Post Close
Assignments and Risk Rating Logs
- Provides documentation and correspondence to internal and
external customers as well as outside counsel.
- Establishes and maintains files for all loans in accordance
with department policies.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of
the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
Job Requirements: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of two years' experience in loan servicing, and working
in a legal and/or lending environment preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Familiarity with loan and legal documents and terminology
- Knowledge of loan servicing methods and principles
- Strong administration, communication and time management
- PC proficient, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of real estate and C-I loans NEW YORK COMMUNITY
BANK. Based in Hicksville, NY, New York Community Bank is a New
York State-chartered savings bank serving customers throughout
Metro New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Arizona and Florida. New York
Community Bank serves customers through over 200 branches featuring
a divisional structure: Queens County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings
Bank, Richmond County Savings Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank and
Atlantic Bank in New York; Garden State Community Bank in New
Jersey; Ohio Savings Bank in Ohio; and AmTrust Bank in Florida and
Arizona. With a longstanding reputation of strength, stability and
service, NYCB is proud to be committed to the communities it
serves. To learn more about the NYCB Family of Banks visit us at .
Help recruit top talent for NYCB through the employee referral
program. All NYCB employees are encouraged to submit referrals.
Locate top talent right in the community where you live, work and
play. Amazing individuals are all around be sure to let them know
how they can become a part of the NYCB family. NYCB is an equal
opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, sex, national origin, ethnicity, religion,
marital status, disability, military status, veteran status,
domestic violence victim status, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, genetic information and any other
classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
or ordinance. This policy against discrimination applies to all
terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to:
recruitment and selection, promotion and demotion, transfer,
training and development, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence
and termination. NYCB will consider reasonable accommodations for
employees and applicants with disabilities, as well as
accommodations that are necessary for an employee to practice their
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Hicksville , Asset Management Administrator, Executive , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!