Assistant Environmental Project Manager
Company: The LiRo Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Covid-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to
legally valid exemptions
Ranked among the nation's top 14 Construction Managers by
Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated
construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of
public and private sector clients.
We are seeking an Assistant Environmental Project Manager.
- Handling a variety of tasks including coordinating and
overseeing various asbestos, lead, mold and PCB projects.
- Scheduling environmental technicians for various environmental
contracts, as well as project coordination and site meetings.
- Overseeing the planning and execution of asbestos and lead
abatement projects in accordance with applicable federal, state and
- Will work mainly on NYC based contracts, but may also include
Long Island and upstate NY locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies or related field
- Qualified candidate must have 3+ years' experience in asbestos
and/or lead paint inspections. Additional environmental work
experience is a plus.
- Valid NYS DOL and/ or NYC DEP Certifications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Report
writing, as well as invoice preparation experience needed.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a
comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The LiRo Group, Hicksville , Assistant Environmental Project Manager, Executive , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!