Relationship Management Assistant
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Assists the Relationship Managers in all aspects of the sales and
service of deposit products to clients who are primarily Commercial
Real Estate or Multi-Family loan customers. Prepares, submits and
scans business folders assuring completion according Domestic
Premier Banking procedures. Communicates with clients and prospects
as directed by the Relationship Manager.
- Processes work requests for Relationship Managers.
- Compiles documentation for account opening and advanced
business products (i.e. Cash Management, remote deposit capture,
- Opens new accounts, completes and maintains files assuring they
are up to Bank standards.
- Scans required documents and files in On Base.
- Collects information pertaining to any BSA transactional and
- Confirms client transaction requests as per departmental
recording and confirmation procedures.
- Performs and completes account maintenance in systems and
- Interacts with internal departments to assure required
documents are received and services are set up.
- Assists with client service requests when needed.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of
the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- One year of banking experience helpful.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Basic knowledge of Bank policies, procedures and products
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANK.
Based in Hicksville, NY, New York Community Bank is a New York
State-chartered savings bank serving customers throughout Metro New
York, New Jersey, Ohio, Arizona and Florida. New York Community
Bank serves customers through over 200 branches featuring a
divisional structure: Queens County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings
Bank, Richmond County Savings Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank and
Atlantic Bank in New York; Garden State Community Bank in New
Jersey; Ohio Savings Bank in Ohio; and AmTrust Bank in Florida and
Arizona. With a longstanding reputation of strength, stability and
service, NYCB is proud to be committed to the communities it
To learn more about the NYCB Family of Banks visit us at .
Help recruit top talent for NYCB through the employee referral
program. All NYCB employees are encouraged to submit referrals.
Locate top talent right in the community where you live, work and
play. Amazing individuals are all around be sure to let them know
how they can become a part of the NYCB family.
NYCB is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination
on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ethnicity,
religion, marital status, disability, military status, veteran
status, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, genetic information and any other
classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
This policy against discrimination applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment
and selection, promotion and demotion, transfer, training and
development, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence and
termination. NYCB will consider reasonable accommodations for
employees and applicants with disabilities, as well as
accommodations that are necessary for an employee to practice their
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Hicksville , Relationship Management Assistant, Executive , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!