Senior Manager of East Coast Facilities
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
A Senior Manager, Regional Facilities Operations manages and
directs all ongoing facility maintenance and staff along with all
facility projects within their assigned area of responsibility.
Responsible for managing financial controls including; expense
management, budgets, contract management, forecasting and work
approvals. This position manages Regional Facility Managers and
Building Managers who manage facilities for retail branches, and
This senior manager is responsible for ensuring required permits
for equipment, certificate of occupancy and safety requirements are
maintained for all assigned properties. Responsibilities will also
include and not be limited to: developing plans, procedures,
policies, and controls to effectively and efficiently maintain
facility compliance, evacuation, emergency preparedness and
disaster recovery, while protecting the interests of the
organization and the safety of its customers, employees and
- Oversees facility maintenance and associated staff management
for a region of retail branches and major buildings.
- Maintains and manages documentation, maintenance and monitoring
of all issues related to compliance of all equipment (e.g. boilers,
generators, backflow equipment, sprinklers, fire alarms and fire
- Manages the violations process and interaction with vendors
ensuring that violations are resolved, specifically, timely fee
payment, and cure requirements are met.
- Responsible for the interaction with landlords as it relates to
properties that are not incompliance with building codes. Obtains
cost estimates and coordinates activities related to building
facilities and physical compliance for certificates of occupancy,
- Maintains and manages records of all equipment both leased and
owned including the frequency of preventive maintenance for
equipment at each location.
- Manages CRES roster of contracts and validates same in
coordination with other CRES personnel.
- Responsible for the coordination among departments of both Bank
facilities and branches that are scheduled to be closed due to
lease termination or sale.
- Develops, maintains, tests and updates Emergency Evacuation
Plans for assigned properties.
- Maintains and updates the Disaster Recovery Plan, Emergency
Contact List and the Emergency Evacuation Plan.
- Works closely with the team of architects, engineers, general
contractors, and project managers regarding large renovation and
construction projects to integrate said projects into compliance
- Maintains knowledge and ensures compliance with federal, state,
and local safety and environmental regulations.
- Utilizes, supervises and updates site drafting and drawing
control system, maintaining updated drawings and new designs as
- Tracks metrics for all environmental and social responsibility
efforts and promotes advancement of the bank's facilities in these
- Communicates effectively with Bank departments, facilities,
landlords, tenants, consultants and municipalities.
- Facilitates and encourages a team environment that measures,
recognizes and supports continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for the indirect operations of all properties
assigned and performs as a "1 st Responder" in times of emergency,
disaster and urgency.
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Hicksville , Senior Manager of East Coast Facilities, Executive , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!