Medical Lab Equipment Technician
Company: New York Microscope Company
Posted on: January 22, 2023
In-house microscope technician with microscope experience is
preferred. Medical and laboratory equipment experience is
acceptable. Duties include service and repair; troubleshooting of
educational, medical/laboratory, and industrial microscopes; light
warehouse upkeep and assistance. Future outside service to accounts
may be required down the line.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- General service of all types of microscopes; binocular,
trinocular w/digital camera, multiheaded, specialty microscopes and
school microscopes in hospital, laboratory, school, research,
doctor's office, and industry.
- Occasionally, review reports and documentation from customers
and inspect malfunctioning instruments to determine nature and
scope of problem.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, supervisors and any other
persons or organizations with whom interaction is required to
accomplish work in a respectful and coordinal manner
- Consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in
- Complete and submit field service reports
Service Technician Requirements:
- Hands-on technical experience with installation and repair of
- A basic understanding of troubleshooting techniques and
- Microscope service experience; laboratory/medical equipment
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and assess complex components and
- Experience with component level troubleshooting and repair
Salary based on experience.
Keywords: New York Microscope Company, Hicksville , Medical Lab Equipment Technician, Healthcare , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!