Retail Sales Agent: Optimum by Altice USA - Hicksville, NY
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: November 21, 2019
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video
services providers in the United States. We are driven by a
philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so
that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a
world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are
redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises,
advertisers - and our people.As a Retail Sales Associate, you have
the opportunity to create a positive customer experience by pairing
products and services to solve customer needs. A Retail Sales
Associate also provides assistance with billing or service
questions, processes payments, and exchanges and issues out company
equipment. You are able to engage with the customer to understand
their needs and your knowledge of mobility and fixed line products
and services will allow you to identify options to best fit the
customer?s needs. You will discover and learn about our
comprehensive list of products and the solutions available to
support the customer.Your enthusiasm about the brand, products and
service offerings attract the interest of the customer. You
understand the best customer experience starts with you, along with
support of your team members. You will work to achieve sales goals,
educate customers about the brand, products and service offerings,
while creating an engaging customer experience using cutting edge
operational tools and processes.
- Greet visitors as they enter the store and identify the reason
for their visit, in a consistently courteous and professional
- Provide quality internal and external customer service by
representing the Company in a consistently courteous and
- Demonstrate analytical proficiency and diagnostic skills in
resolving customer issues on first contact, exhibiting
empowerment/ownership, with appropriate follow-through.
- Demonstrates a strong passion for selling
Optimum?s/Suddenlink?s mobile and fixed line products and
- Meet and exceeds sales and operations targets.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by explaining the overall
value, features and benefits of all products and services offered
- Maintains a respectful and professional behavior, putting the
customer first; creating experiences that enhance the Altice USA,
Optimum/Suddenlink brands and promote customer loyalty.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Customer Engagement, fostering an
environment of continuous improvement.
- Performs all work-related tasks in a professional manner that
is in compliance with Altice USA?s policies and procedures in a
customer facing, multi-product environment.
- Collaborate with other Retail Sales Associates, Team Leaders,
Supervisors, and Managers as required.
- Serves as a mentor to other team members, providing
instruction, support and direction as required.
- Communicates with other departments to troubleshoot system
problems and resolve.
- Utilize extensive product knowledge and retail sales experience
to find solutions aimed to meet and exceed customer?s needs. This
includes completing end-to-end customer transactions, including
collecting payments, updating customer profiles, recovering and
issuing equipment as well as assisting with general inquiries.
- Determine customer needs and educate the customer in order to
sell or upgrade services.
- Demonstrates integrity while accessing customer databases
and/or paper reference material to locate customer records and
research account history.
- Exercises positive and cooperative behavior that promotes
- Provides input and suggestions related to process
- Promotes and represents the Altice brand in all customer
- Communicates customer feedback on current needs and trends to
- Understands the business and science of operating an Altice
Retail Store and how the departments interact, and the employee?s
role in contributing to its success.
- Knowledge and understanding of sale techniques
- Retail sales or equivalent experience required
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision
- Maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and
- Engage customers with excellent listening skills and patience;
with a passion to deliver world class customer service
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- Exceptional aptitude for accounting and related cash handling
- Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever-changing
- Affinity for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities,
working in a performance-measured environment
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to
lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing
environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
holidays and overtime as required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable with schedule and able to travel
to multiple work locations (within 35 miles)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Internal applicants with demonstrated strong performance in
customer-facing roles are preferredAltice USA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race,
color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Altice USA, Hicksville , Retail Sales Agent: Optimum by Altice USA - Hicksville, NY, Hospitality & Tourism , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!