Posted on: September 15, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Arpana DavisAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
Northeast engineering and construction company that serves both
private and public sector clients.Why join us?Medical Insurance,
Dental Insurance, Vision PlanLife Insurance and Accidental Death
and Dismemberment CoverageSupplemental Life InsurancePet
InsuranceShort-Term/ Long-Term DisabilityVacation, Sick, and
Personal Time OffPaid HolidaysFlexible Spending Accounts: Medical
and Dependent Care401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a Matching
ContributionJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
experienced Corporate Counsel to join our dynamic team in the
construction industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong
background in construction contracts ideally working on public
projects, and contract drafting, reviewing, and negotiating. This
is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation and
- Draft, review, and negotiate various types of construction
contracts, including design-build, construction management, and
general contracting agreements.
- Provide legal advice and support to project teams on a wide
range of construction-related issues, including risk management,
claims, and dispute resolution. Assist with MWBE compliance.
- Manage and coordinate legal matters with external counsel as
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization to
ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain standard contract templates and other
legal documents to be used across the organization.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on various legal issues
related to the construction industry.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company
policies and procedures related to legal matters.Qualifications:
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the bar in at least one state.
- 4+ years of experience with public infrastructure/construction
- Strong drafting, reviewing, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MWBE compliance is strongly preferred.If you
are a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Counsel with a
passion for the construction industry, we encourage you to apply
for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive compensation
package, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment where
you can grow and thrive.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hicksville , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!