Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Are you a friendly, high energy, team
player that enjoys working with people?
Our cafe associates listen to our customer’s needs, and deliver it
— fast, accurate and with a friendly smile. Our Associates
take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy
and enthusiasm. We need strong team players, with a commitment to
serving our guests and creating the warm and friendly atmosphere
that Panera is known for.
We have positions available for both food production and customer
Wondering why you should be interested in Panera Bread?
• We are a culture that supports a fun, upbeat work environment
• Community Caring, we donate unsold baked goods to non-profit
• Food as it should be-We’re all about making food you can feel
good about eating
• No late nights!
• No grease & alcohol
• Flexible schedules, so no worries if you have another job or are
• Opportunity for career advancement in our growing
Panera Perks...Enjoy the good
The health and well-being of our associates
is a high priority at Panera Bread. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits to our associates, based on eligibility
and availability. We believe these are key components of our
associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Care Benefits based on eligibility
• Extensive Training
• Meal Discounts
• Real Advancement Opportunities
We have positions available for both food
production and customer service associates.
About the Restaurant Associate - Cashier position:
• As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding
of the Panera menu
• Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with
energy and enthusiasm
• Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer
About the Restaurant Associate – Line Cook
• As a line cook, you will prepare customer orders with accuracy
• Provide quality service, taking pride in working behind the
scenes to prepare quality products for our customers
• Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative
We’re looking for:
• Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not
• Minimum age – 16 years of age
• Positive, friendly, and passionate about making guests happy
• Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast paced environment
• Great communication and people skills
• Basic food safety understanding and practice
Keywords: Panera Bread, Hicksville , Associate, Other , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!