Memory Care Coordinator
Company: Maplewood at Princeton LLC
Location: South River
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Memory Care Program Coordinator (Currents Program
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior
living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn,
develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are
seeking devoted and caring Memory Care (Currents) Program
Coordinator to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Princeton is currently seeking a fulltime Memory
Care program Coordinator.
Memory Care Program Coordinator will assist the Program Director
with providing a diversified program of individual and group
activities for the residents in the Memory Care (Currents) Programs
enabling each resident to engage in culture, spiritual, physical,
political, social and intellectual activities that are meaningful,
purposeful, enjoyable, and satisfying.
- Perform daily assessments of residents to determine programs
according to individual plan of care
- Promote activities in a way that piques residents'
- Coordinate family functions and events
- Plan weekly out trips based on resident preference and
- Identify and place requisitions from supervisor for needed
supplies for planned activities
- Provide daily assistance during all meals
- Provide monitoring and direction to residents in the
- Assist with calendar preparation and execution of events and
Keywords: Maplewood at Princeton LLC, Hicksville , Memory Care Coordinator, Other , South River, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!