Home Health Aide
Company: Senior Helpers - Central Long Island
Posted on: September 14, 2021
- Companionship and conversation
- · Light housekeeping
- · Household management
- · Walking assistance
- · Eating assistance
- · Errands
- · Transportation using clients/caregivers vehicle
- · Meal planning and preparation
- · Laundry and linen changing
- · Bathing assistance
- · Dressing assistance
- · Toileting assistance
- · Medication reminders
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if
- Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the
Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit
the signed form every Monday by 5:00 p.m.
- Report any significant client changes to the office
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior
Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
Ability to pass the skills assessment by the Human Resources
Manager within 30 days of job offer.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult
- Valid driver’s license with no serious driving violations.
Keywords: Senior Helpers - Central Long Island, Hicksville , Home Health Aide, Other , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!