Posted on: November 20, 2023
1st Shift Opportunity!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ty MeekAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $30 - $40 per hourA bit about us:We
are seeking a skilled CNC Machinist for our growing team. In this
role, you will be responsible for the setup and operation of 2 to 4
multi-axis CNC lathes, ensuring precise manufacturing with tight
tolerances. Working beside the shop manager, you will be expected
to independently set up your machine and efficiently execute
provided programs. While experience with Swiss-type lathes is a
valuable asset, it's not a strict requirement. We are looking for a
team-oriented individual who is eager to collaborate with
colleagues, contributing to the growth and proficiency of our shop
floor. Successful candidates will have the opportunity for rapid
advancement into a lead or supervisor role, contingent on
demonstrating their expertise and ability to lead and mentor
others. This position is for the 1st shift.Why join us?Great
Benefits 401k MatchWork life balanceJob DetailsGeneral
- Read and understand drawings and operation sheets including
knowledge of GD&T
- Proficiently set up and operate 2-4 multi-axis CNC lathes.
- Perform self-inspection of workpieces, making necessary offset
adjustments to ensure the quality of the initial product.
- Set up and operate complex, precision machining jobs with
- Perform first piece in process inspection using standard
measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges
and dial gauges
- Ensure all standard quality procedures are followed such as
machine set-up, operation, inspection, documentation and material
- Utilize the ERP system and document the required in-process
- Maintain clean, organized and safe work environment following
all safety standards and requirements
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience
- A minimum of 3-10 years' experience in setting up and operating
multi-axis CNC lathes is essential.
- Demonstrated skill working in a team environment.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Experience in Aerospace or precision component manufacturing
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing a PLUSInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hicksville , CNC Machinist, Other , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!