Project Based Benefits Call Center Representative
Posted on: September 21, 2018
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
CONDUENT CURRENTLY HAS MULTIPLE PROJECT BASED CALL CENTERPOSITIONS AVAILABLE. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK AN 8 HOUR SHIFT BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8AM AND 9PM.
THIS IS A SOURCING REQUISITION FOR THESE ROLES.
Summary: Using a computerized system, responds to customer benefit inquiries in a call center environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to telephone inquiries regarding client benefits.
- Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Performs benefit calculations where required
- Maintains benefits member database
- Prepares benefit statements and year-end update of benefit records
- Provides basic advice and guidance to clients or plan members
- Assists employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
- Liaises with actuarial staff, senior consultants or senior administrator/manager, as well as trust company and insurance company representatives.
- Monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Coaches and advises less experienced administratorsAll other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Customer Service experience required
- Must have experience working with benefit packages
- Leadership experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communicationEducation:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- College Degree preferredOther Minimum Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screening
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- Must be able to pass pre-employment AssessmentsIf you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Keywords: Conduent, Hicksville , Project Based Benefits Call Center Representative, Other , Secaucus, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!