Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:You are the definition of reliable. You enjoy
interacting with people, feel comfortable behind the wheel, and
always signal before you turn. You're also looking for great
benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to
grow your career. Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our
mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities
as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA
-- is it in yours? This opportunity is full time, Monday to Friday
from 1:30-9:30pm. In this role, you will:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process by making sure
that reports, records, supplies, and medical specimens are
successfully transported between the laboratory and healthcare
- Ensure proper specimen handling, transport, and safe operation
of a motor vehicle - rain or shine!
- Interact with a variety of clients and commit to
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control. All you need
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for
the past three years.
- Confidence operating a vehicle in all weather and traffic
conditions and navigating routine hazards of the road.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time
constraints, without close supervision.
- Physical capability of light to medium lifting (up to 50lbs).
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of experience operating conventional vehicles for
business purposes. This includes cars, trucks, and/or vans.
- Knowledge of medical terminology. We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a
generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!Scheduled Weekly
Hours:40Work Shift: Company:Sunrise Medical Laboratories, Inc.Sonic
Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Hicksville , Courier (Mid-Shift), Professions , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!