Settlement Accounting Analyst
Company: Priority Technology Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title: Settlement Accounting Analyst
Reports To: Director of Settlement
Location: Hicksville, NY
Requires analysis of daily cash activities including generating
bank reports and journal entry preparation. Knowledge of industry
trends, banking activities, and exposure to all aspects of the
credit card industry including debt management, reconciliation of
daily cash management and daily cash transfers; all outgoing and
incoming merchant adjustments, Risk releases, Rolling reserve, cash
advance, and all other dollar transactions within Settlement
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Review Balance Sheet and P&L Account Activities.
- Perform Complex Balance Sheet and Bank reconciliations.
- Maintain monthly variance schedules and other supporting
- Review daily entries for accuracy.
- Communicate with staff and inter-departments regarding
- Review internal processes for enhancements and procedure
- Research and resolve inquiries pertaining to Merchant.
- Perform general accounting activities advanced insight and
depth of understanding.
- Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the
classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Prepare daily & monthly journal entries, checking supporting
entries to carryout well-defined steps in accounting analysis.
- As requested, prepare appropriate commentary or explanations
relating to report items of particular interest or significance;
may use some judgment as to what is of interest.
- Conducts any pertinent investigation of the accounts
- Assist in year end audits.
- Minimum of Associates degree and 2 years bankcard
- Solid working knowledge of Business, Operations, and
Finance/Accounting within a credit card processing center.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting principles and functions.
- Ideal candidates must exhibit the ability to think "outside of
the box"; the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be
detail-oriented with a high-level of accuracy; good organizational
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention-to-detail.
- Must have good multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills and work well in a team
- Ability to work well with professionals at all management
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-Competitive Rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Keywords: Priority Technology Holdings, Inc., Hicksville , Settlement Accounting Analyst, Professions , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!