Systems Analyst Sr- AML/ OFAC
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
The Senior AML/OFAC Systems Analyst is a seasoned financial
technology professional with vast experience in AML systems rules
engine tuning, AML systems administration, support, and
implementation of small / medium scale AML enhancement and
compliance projects. Manages various AML systems including but are
not limited to; Transaction monitoring model, Customer risk rating
model, CTR reporting, OFAC screening and regulatory reporting
- Responsible for performing analysis, interpreting results and
developing actionable insights to accelerate operational
excellence, demonstrate compliance and mitigate risk.
- Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner
allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and
recommendations so they can make informed data driven
- Supports and maintains vendor models used by the AML group for
transaction monitoring, customer risk rating and sanctions
- Applies appropriate quantitative techniques such as exploratory
data analysis, regression analysis, supervised and unsupervised
learning, feature engineering, statistical sampling, and data
- Maintains and creates AML rules, control system parameters, and
- Develops scenarios involving tuning, calibration, segmentation
- Develops, coordinates, and executes AML system testing
activities involving multiple departments for system upgrades,
conversions and migration.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and
resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintains AML system support logs, issue logs, and user access
- Develops and maintains all AML system related procedures,
statistics, and special reports using host system report writers
and other tools.
- Creates, maintains and updates documentation for AML systems
including parameter changes and administrative procedures.
- Provides routine and ad hoc reporting tied to AML/BSA
compliance and risk.
- Works directly with and serves as the liaison between BSA
business groups, bank IT teams and external vendors.
- Collaborates with multiple vendors and provide subject matter
expertise and critically analyze the recommendations provided for
AML systems enhancement.
- Coordinates with vendor teams for application support and
- Participates in vendor user groups.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of
the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Hicksville , Systems Analyst Sr- AML/ OFAC, Professions , Hicksville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...